Posture Corrector Adjustable Brace Support Belt
Sale price $21.99 Regular price
Why do I need this?
- Slouching isn't sexy and can show lack of confidence.
- Poor posture can cause both neck and back pain It also af
- Muscles have to work harder when we fail to sit up straight or stand up properly, therefore causing the pain and soreness that we feel from our back and neck
- Other health factors that can be caused by poor posture are decreased energy, poor blood circulation and digestive issues
How does the posture corrector help me and what are the benefits?
- Helps corrects years of poor posture
- Improve posture for both sitting and standing
- Re-trains and aligns your back muscles to the correct pose
- Pulls your shoulders back to its natural form with minimal effort
- Won't interfere with your daily activities
- Posture Corrector can be worn under or on top of clothing
- Use it anytime, anywhere (work, gym, driving, etc)
- Adjustable sizes for both men and women
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will the posture corrector weaken my muscles?
No! The posture corrector is meant to create new muscle memories for your back and shoulders to learn again how to have correct posture. The first few times you wear it, you may feel some discomfort or soreness, but this is normal! Your muscles are just getting used to the new, correct position of how your posture should be. It will also not pinch your arms or shoulders unless you are wearing it incorrectly.
How long should it be worn for?
If you can, wear it everyday so your posture can be corrected faster. When you wear it the first few times, wear it for 15 minutes. If you do feel uncomfortable, take it off and try it again the next day. When you are able to wear it for 15 minutes for a couple of days, gradually increase it by 15 minutes until you are able to wear it for an hour. Once you are able to sit and stand with the correct posture without the belt, you can discontinue to wear it.
Will this fit me?
Yes! We have 2 different sizes that will fit most people as the straps are adjustable. Please see the image on how to measure around your chest.
M (Normal Size): 29"-39" (70cm-90cm)
L (Larger Sizing): 38"-49" (96cm-124cm)
How long will it take to ship?
Due to very high demand of this product, our current delivery time is between 12-25 business days, depending on your country of shipment. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the product to be shipped to you as soon as we can.